Tuesday 8 April 2014

Unicorn yarn and cherry blossoms!


Firstly let me show you the beautiful new yarn we have in stock. Its Manos Alegria in the most beautiful colours, we even have some in neon, and we all know I have a love for neon. Its a 4ply 100 gram skein that contains a massive 445 yards. smoosh! These photos do not do the colours justice, i am currently working with one of the neon skeins for a shop sample and its like knitting with a rainbow dream. you need to come in and have a smoosh for yourselves, i can even give you some alone time ;) 




Before I go let me quickly show you these cherry blossoms! These were flowering on a tree straight across from the shop, i adored looking at these flowers every day, SADLY the wind has claimed most of these guys, glad I snapped a few pics and we will just have to wait until they are back next year! 

1 comment:

  1. I've been having pattern anxiety over what to knit with my skein of Alegria. I think I will probably end up semi-improvising something neck-ish.

    ReplyDelete