Thursday 6 March 2014

I LOVE HATS!!






So I am currently obsessed with knitting hats! They are quick, simple, and who doesn't need a cosy hat! So my latest hat was a sample for the shop trying to come up with a good way to show off the beautiful Margarita from Adriafil. Its a wrapped cotton aran weight yarn that looks like beads! I was a bit sceptical at first of how nicely it would knit up, but man was i shocked! i really enjoying using this yarn. I decided to team it up with the super smooshy Karisma from drops and do almost a bee hive looking hat. Its got a long rib to start with so you can roll it up, and alternating rows of knit and purl! So this pattern is free when you buy the required yarn, you only need one ball of each and you are sorted! What do you think?  


P.S Arthur would like you all to know that he has had his hair cut, and he isnt happy about it! Also a huge thank you to my beautiful models, Nicola and Fern!

No comments:

Post a Comment