Tuesday 26 November 2013

A wee catch up

So its been a bit of a mental week. My head is buzzing and i just cant seem to pick out a place to start. The offical entry date for the shop is the 28th of November...yes Thursday. Squeee. The lease is sitting in the kitchen awaiting my signature. Progress. Had a little hicup with the bank, my bank card went to the wrong address. Great. So now i have to wait until the end of the week for a new one! I want to buy stuff. My plan is to go buy paint tomorrow and wednesday. And then start painting on friday! I cant wait to get in and start doing!! This is a bit of a brain dump, sorry. I just really want to record the process of opening. Almost a 'look what you are letting yourself in for'. Choosing exterior paint is hard. I mean you cant use plain gloss. But the stuff you should use doesnt come in the best colour selection. Got some advice from a friend to go to the dulux centre ao thats on the agenda tomorrow. Really need to get the internet organised.....my to do list is huge.
Spent the evening with my besties picking yarn for stock, its hard to not just buy for yourself.  I will let you know how i get on with the paint tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment