Saturday 21 February 2015

The beaded Beast





So i really just wanted to show off my latest finished object. I named her the beaded beast as well she is a beast, a beautiful, soft, sparkly beast!
The pattern is Spellbound by Booknits, and anyone that knows me knows how much i adore Booknits lace shawls, not for the faint of heart, HOWEVER the patterns are beautifully written, so if you feel you want to take a venture into some more intricate lace i highly recommend boo knits! As this is a shop sample I was desperate to try out the Drops Lace (£8.10 for 800m) which is a blend of baby alpaca and mulberry silk, oh my days, this yarn is so soft, its like knitting with unicorn hair, you guys must come and have a smoosh. Obviously I had to add some sparkle, i used the 5/0 Miyuki Triangle Beads from crystals and ice. I am so please with this beauty, i shall just leave some photos here, or come down and give it a pet for yourself!

The drops lace is now available to buy via the online shop >>> link

IMG_5221

IMG_5220

No comments:

Post a Comment