Sunday 14 December 2014

Happy birthday fluph!

IMG_0431


Today is fluph's official one year birthday!

I have pondered what to write here for a few days, wow its hard!

This year as been a whirl wind. I cant believe its one year on and im still open. I remember having sleepless nights worrying that no one would come and buy what i had on offer. I have been involved with so many cool things with more planned for next year, i have met some of the best people that i would have never even dreamed of meeting, never mind hanging out with.
I have the best bunch of customers i could ever wish for. You guys are amazing, and i wouldn't be here without you.
My knit night peeps, every week you keep me going, make me laugh, are always up for crazy things (need i mention the penguin again?) I love you all so much!
My friends and family you have been my rocks! I also love you guys alot!

So from all the fluph crew (Arthur, Oskar, Mr fluph and myself)
Thank you so so much! I'm off to have a Chinese and a cup of tea to celebrate!

IMG_0430

No comments:

Post a Comment